This Sunday, December 20, is our Christmas Program and we are so excited to have your kids upfront leading the congregation in giving God glory through worship. If you plan on your child being in the Christmas program, you will need to know the following information:
- 1) Arrive at 8:30 am or drop off your child at 8:30 am and check them in. If you can’t make it to the first service then arrive at 10 AM for costume fitting for the 2nd service.
- 2) We will be in costume and singing 3 worship songs from the front (Go Tell It On The Mountain, Joy to the World, and The First Noel) at the beginning of the service, then we will go upstairs for class.
- 3) All kids in the pre-K class through the middle school class are invited to participate.
- 4) We will arrive, sing after announcements, go upstairs to our respective classes and then come back down for next service at 10:25 and sing the 3 songs again. If you would like to stay for the 2nd service we will provide something for the children to do during that time or you can take your children home.
- 5) If your child needs some assistance during our worship time, the front row will be reserved for you to sit in the front. We would love for your help, especially with the little sheep.
During our class time upstairs we will be decorating cookies with a paint your own cookie nativity. They are all individually wrapped. We will be reading the Christmas Promise by Alison Mitchell and Catalina Echeverri and will watch an adventure in odyssey if time permits.
If you have children coming to Wednesday Night Kids, we are on break and will return on Jan. 6th.
Hope to see you Sunday,
Eastmont Community Church