Choose whichever is option works best for you:
- Download the Pushpay app to make giving easier (available in the App store or Google play store)
- Click the link at the top of the page that says "Give" to make a one time or recurring donation. (scroll down to get to the bottom)
- If you can't give online, and would like to, you can give over the phone during business hours and we will use pushpay to process your payment.
- You can also mail checks to 783 4th St NE, E. Wenatchee, WA 98802
(Frequently Asked Questions)
- Why should I use Pushpay? Setting up donation information with Pushpay is easy! The app is free for you, and allows you to give when you feel led. Giving through. Pushpay helps us track giving more efficiently, too. You’ll also be able to use your account to register for any upcoming events that require a registration fee.
- Do I have to use Pushpay every Sunday? No. You can set up your own recurring donation so that you don’t have to use your phone every Sunday. Or you can fill out an offering envelope with your information and we will set up a single or recurring gift on your behalf.
- How can I participate in service if I gave online? During the offering, you can use the offering envelopes to write “I gave online” on the front of the Welcome Card. There is no need to write your giving amounts on the envelope if you are giving this way.
(If you have other questions ask Pastor Eric or Pastor Matt.)